Friday, December 10, 2004

The Day of Reckoning

Finally The Dawg (dramatic pause) has come back to Knoll Blog!!! (Insert crazy arena noise). Well today is my first day here and I'm happy to come aboard. Well Life is pretty sweet and simple, go off work today at 5:30pm and got paid some cash money. I'm hoping to start wrestling school soon so I will balance between work and school and friends when they show up at da house and stuff. Well I feel that this shall sufice to you all for now, show up, read lots, and get to know me more...for those of you who already know me you can just show up and read my blog like normal.

2 Comments:

Blogger 23r0 said...

FOo you better up date this more then you did you last one


ZERO

December 11, 2004 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger 23r0 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 11, 2005 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home