Monday, September 05, 2005

Are you ready?

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls sacto ca is proud to present it's newest INDY FED WRESTLER OF DA WORLD!!!!!...Men wanna be him, Women think the can change him, he is the wrestling fiend of the 916 area code, he's Drake Smith. Well by that statement you should be warned that I will be starting my wrestling career here in Sac with SPW and we're having our next show on 9/11 yeah that's right it's on 9/11 so get over it before y'all start whinning about the tragety, instead come celebrate with me at the SPW show and cheer me on.

Where: St. Peter's Hall Sac, Ca
When: 9/11/05
Price: $10<----(best money you will ever spend)
Why: Cause I'll be wrestling there that night
Website: www.supremeprowrestling.com

Plz everyone who can try to show at least for this one time...that's all I'm asking you for and then I'll be happy and never ask again. Thank you and Goodevening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home