Monday, January 09, 2006

I see the ling in the sand

Well all things considered the new year is off to a great start I've got all my financial problems becoming less and less of a problem, I'm starting school @ ARC this semiester trying to get back to that scehduel. Wrestling has been a real escape for me and it's getting better from all perspectives, which remindes me to announce that the next shows is Feb. 12th at the Colonial theather off of Stockten Blvd. but unfortunatly I'm unable to tell you all a time that we'll be starting but I'll update you guys and gals as soon as I find out. Thank you all for your support it means so much to me to have my friends their and I aplogize for not posting the dates more on the knoll but I shall keep up on that with the new year here. Well folks speaking for myself we'll see y'all next time, goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home